Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese entrepreneur living in Orange County in California. My wonderful husband JP and the happy-go lucky dad Henry. People often recognize my username as @annephung on Instagram which is where I share my journey - from the ups to the downs. When I was 1 1/2 years old My family and I immigrated from the United States to America. If it wasn't due to the dedication of my parents, I wouldn't even be here today sharing my life with the world. When I realized that I had the potential to have a brighter future and I wanted to be successful and do my parents proud. My life was set out for me to go to university, get an employment in a company then marry, and purchase a home. Although I was convinced that this was the definition of successful, my life was not following the goals. 2013 was the year I realized I disliked my corporate position. While the pay and the status was great, I didn't feel like it fulfilled me. It was more like I was wasting my time. My passion for fitness and my passion for socializing with others led me to pursue a new career as a personal trainer. My business started in 2014 and I'm celebrating 7 years of success in 2021. Being a Asian woman in the industry, there are very few of us. As coach, my mission is to motivate people to live a healthy and enjoyable life by establishing viable lifestyles that are suited to the individual's goals and needs. Also, I want people to feel empowered to achieve their goals and achieve anything they desire throughout their lives. As I started my career, the death of my mom was the most devastating blow to my life. After an eight-year struggle with the disease, she is currently resting in Heaven. I will never forget her, and will always remember her in my mind as well as my heart. Although you may not be able to see it initially, the universe is a way of giving us what we really need. My mother's death affected me greatly and I believe she gave me a second chance at life. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. The time was right for her to transition into her new chapter, as well as my opportunity to lead one that was meaningful and enjoyable. As I enter my 30's, I feel alive and aware of the fact like I'm living my life today instead of merely surviving as the person I was back in my previous. My intention in telling my story is to inform you that, you are not the only one. I hope that you believe that love is real and that therapy can be normal. Your health is truly your greatest asset. Since death is the only thing that we can have I want you to enjoy the rest of your days and live with no regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pics of Amber Arbucci and Amanda Tapping

Caterina-Scorsone

Ryan-Charles